TERMS + CONDITIONS: 'WIN A GLASS OR TWO AND DINNER ON US'
Express Glass Competition Terms and Conditions
SCA (Qld) Conference 14-16 March 2018
- Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and all entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- ‘The Promoter’ is:
- Express Glass 24 hour Service Pty Ltd (“Express Glass”)
- 38-40 Maddox Street,
- Alexandria NSW, 2015
- ABN 13 074 588 328
- Employees of Express Glass and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition commences on 5.00pm, 14 March 2018 to 3.30pm,16 March 2018.
- The winner agrees, at the promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity regarding their win and consent to their name or image being used in promotional material.
- The prize consists of: a dinner valued at $250.00 at a venue of the winner’s choice with a validity of 6 months.
- The winner will be notified by email and telephone and will be published on Express Glass social media.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect, consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with entering this promotion or using the prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and if so, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The prize is non-negotiable, nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash nor can it be exchanged. If a winner does not take a part of the prize at the time set by the promoter, the winner will forfeit that part. The promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in prize value.
- The prize will be provided within 5 days from the date the winner is notified. The prize must be claimed by the winner, within 30 days of notification, otherwise, the winner will forfeit the prize and the promoter will draw a new winner, which will take place at the promoter’s head office on 27 April 2018.
- The prize must be redeemed within the validity period as stipulated by Express Glass or the prize will be forfeited.
- The promoter may cancel, suspend or vary the competition if for any reason it is not capable of being conducted as planned.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, for the purpose of this promotion.