The Express Glass Official Blog
Fixing a Broken Window After a Storm...Easy!
- Glass Repairs
Broken building glass, especially after a storm, can be very dangerous so it’s important that it’s repaired or replaced immediately. The quickest and easiest way to replace or repair your building window glass is to:
- Immediately contact your insurer and lodge a claim
- Express Glass are a preferred supplier to insurance companies so your job will automatically be logged into the Express Glass system
- Within 24-48 hours Express Glass will appoint a time and day for a qualified glazier to visit your premises and repair or replace your building window glass Tip: If you can identify the type of glass, it could speed up your job!
- It’s that easy, most jobs are straightforward and can be done immediately
What if I’m not insured?
If your premises are not insured:
- Contact Express Glass directly on 1300 666 234
- We’ll be able to provide you with glass replacement costs. Tip: If you can identify the type of glass, it could speed up your job and provide a more accurate quote!
- As soon as you approve the quote we’ll then arrange a suitable time for our qualified glaziers to visit your premises and repair or replace you building window glass
We replace and repair all types of building glass such as opaque, blue and stained glass, louvred and double-glazed windows, sliding glass doors and more so if you need any specialist glass or repairs we’ll be able to assist.
About Express Glass
Emergency building glass repairs and replacement 24/7/365, Australia-wide book now or call 1300 666 234.